How will we work together?
I love spending time with my client to create a shared understanding and set the right expectations. Therefore, I will join you for a day or a week to observe the team and leadership on their day-to-day activities and meeting(s)*.
- I start from what you do now by understanding current processes and practicing.
- We will respect existing roles, responsibilities & job titles.
- We gain agreement to pursue improvement through evolutionary change.
- Encourage the act of leadership at all levels
Here are some highlights we will focus on building together:
- Agile Assessments: Conduct readiness assessments, and help leaderships to outline transformation outcomes strategy and team improvement measurement
- Agile Transformation Roadmaps: Map out and implement transformation roadmaps, Futures, Epic, user stories, and drive adoption of agility practices and principle step-by-step
- Agile Community Building: Create and facilitate agile communities to learn from each other, leverage agile best practices, and evolve the Agile way of working moving forward.
- Coaching /Training/ Mentoring: Perform individual, and group workshops/training for the project team included product managers and leadership on the Agile and Lean principles, values, practices. Enable them to adopt agile empiricism, frameworks (Scrum/Kanban), maturity models, fundamental and essential metrics.
- Cultural Shift: Support leaders and their teams to create resilient organizations and sustainable change based on their culture by adapting multiple Agile techniques and Lean thinking.
*Note: The duration of the observation depends on the size of the team(s) and company
"Agile Performance Assessment Canvas"
You can start with your team and download a free Agile performance assessment canvas.
For each assessment criterion, the canvas includes the following:
- Description: a brief description of the assessment criteria
- Current State: the team's current level of performance for the assessment criteria
- Target State: the team's desired level of performance for the assessment criteria
- Actions to Improve: specific actions the team can take to improve their performance for the assessment criteria
The team can use this canvas to assess their current performance, set goals for improvement, and identify specific actions to take to reach their target state.
Have questions? Let me know!
Reach us on WhatsApp