What is Kanban
incl. VAT, free shipping
Delivery Time 1 - 3 Business days
Use this text to briefly describe your product. What is it, and what does it do?
Team Kanban Practitioner® (TKP)
Kanban System Design - KSD
The basics of Kanban to enable a team to get started.
The Kanban System Design (KSD) online course is designed to have time to study at your pace and interact with the trainer and other students daily. Therefore, a typical two-day KSD class is extended to 4 days. Each day we will spend three hours together online to go over some of the concepts and practice, and you will have time to do self-study and complete assignments for the next day.
- This online class will be conducted on 4 consecutive days.
- Each day for 4 hours.
- The Class is on Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday.
- If dates do not match your schedule, feel free to contact us for alternative options.
- Also, there is an option to conduct this class in the mornings (9:00 CET - 13:00 CET or from 13:00 CET - 16:00 CET)
- There are other times available if your time zone does not match. Please contact me to learn more.
- Kanban principles and practices
- Understanding Kanban systems and the concept of flow with online simulation
- Metrics and charts
- Learn and use STATIK (Systems Thinking Approach to Introducing Kanban) to design your initial Kanban system
- Kanban case study
- Fundamental of Kanban board and ticket visual design
Online Course Outlines
The Kanban System Design (KSD) online course is designed, so you have time to study at your pace and also interact with the trainer and other students daily. Therefore a typical two days KSD class is going to be extended to 4 days.
Each day we will spend four hours together online to go over some of the concepts and practice, and you will have time to do self-study and complete assignments for the next day.
There is no prerequisite. However, it is highly recommended to read Kanban Bluebook by David J Anderson or Essential Kanban Condensed. (You will receive a PDF copy of both books when you attend the class.)
Kanban University® Credential
After completion of Kanban System Design KSD and Kanban Management Professional KSI classes, participants will receive internationally recognized Kanban Management Professional (KMP) credentials.
- Certificate of Completion of Lean Kanban University Certified Kanban Training, digital format.
- Membership in Lean Kanban University and a listing in the LKU Alumni Directory.
- This is the first of two steps to the KMP credential. Order with the KMP II course, Kanban Cadences and receive a 10% discount on the second course.
- Substitutions of participants are allowed anytime until the start of the class
- Refunds are provided as follows: 35 days or more, 100%; 15 days or more, 50%
- The organizer reserves the right to cancel classes if registrations are insufficient.
- The organizer reserves the right to change the location of the class.
Kanan System Implementation - KSI